- Susan Sayre BattonOshman Executive Director of SJMA, Batton has directed the Museum’s curatorial program since 2015. She is committed to making SJMA a borderless museum—essential to creative life in Silicon Valley.
- Dr. Letha Ch’ienAssistant professor of art history at Sonoma State University, Dr. Ch’ien has been an active member of the SJMA community since 2000. She credits her visits to the Museum at a young age as deeply influential on her personal development and success.
- Peter LipmanAn avid collector and arts patron, Lipman is a former senior research geologist specializing in volcano studies. A Trustee of SJMA since 1999, he has served as chair of the Acquisitions Committee and as Board president.
- Hung LiuLiu is an accomplished visual artist and professor emerita at Mills College who has exhibited her art both nationally and internationally. She joined the Museum’s Board of Trustees in 2019.
- Kathryn WadeWade joined the curatorial team at SJMA in 2017, where she is currently assistant curator and the principal author of 50X50.